Privacy & Legal Policies
This website is expressly owned and operated by Sheedy Traders Pty Ltd T/A The Dharma Door (ABN: 68 609 939 451 / ACN: 609 939 451). The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Any use of our website and its content for purposes other than personal and noncommercial is prohibited without the prior written permission of The Dharma Door. You are not permitted to reproduce, publish, display, modify, sell, or distribute any of the materials from thedharmadoor.com.au. You may, however, download or electronically copy and print any of the page contents displayed on the site, but please remember that these are available for your personal, noncommercial use only. Should you choose to download, copy, or forward any site materials via email, no right, title, or interest in those materials will be transferred to you.
Your privacy is important to us. Please note that your personal details provided will remain with The Dharma Door and will not under any circumstances be distributed to third parties. Your details will be kept on a private database for thedharmadoor.com.au's use only. We only collect the personal information that you choose to provide and will only use this information to process your orders efficiently and to help you have an enjoyable shopping experience.
We guarantee that your information will never be sold, rented or shared with any other company, organisation or third party. We do, from time-to-time, offer special promotions only to those who have subscribed to our newsletter or purchased through our site. In order to take advantage of our special offers, we encourage you to join our mailing list, which can be done through our home page; you'll receive email updates no more than once per month and every email will have an 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom. With one click you can automatically remove yourself from our database.
Limitation Of Liability
Given the unpredictability of technology and the online environment, The Dharma Door does not warrant that the function or operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a visitor to and user of this website, you must assume full responsibility for any costs associated with the servicing of equipment used in connection with the use of our website. As a visitor to and a user of this website, you, in effect, agree that your access will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and that access is undertaken at your own risk. The Dharma Door shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this website.
We endeavour to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our website at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured on thedharmadoor.com.au may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologise if erroneous information is reflected in a product price, availability, or in any way affects your individual order. Please be aware that we present our content 'as is' and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice. Should you place an order that has inaccuracies we will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your order to discuss your options.
All images on this site are expressly owned by The Dharma Door. You may download or electronically copy, print and share via social media any of the images displayed on the site, but please remember that these are available for your personal, noncommercial use only. Should you choose to download, copy, or forward any images from our site via email, no right, title, or interest in those materials will be transferred to you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to use our images for any purpose beyond personal, noncommercial use.
At The Dharma Door we take pride in the fact that we design 90% of our products. The remaining 10% of products have been designed by the Fair Trade artisans/designers that we work with or by their international partners. Each product is protected by copyright laws and may not be copied or reproduced by another party under any circumstances, for any reason.