Have a question? If you can't find what you're looking for here, please contact The Dharma Door at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I make a purchase?
1. Shopping at The Dharma Door is easy: If you know what you are looking for, use the Storage, Homewares, Bags & Totes, Stationery, Decoration, Gifts etc links. Need inspiration? Check out the The Dharma Door Blog, Facebook page and Instagram.
2. Once you have found an item, click on the "add to bag" button next to each item. Each item is shown in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and includes GST. You will then be taken to the next screen, where you can update your quantity and either continue shopping, or checkout.
3. You then have the option of checking out as a guest, or registering an account with us. By registering on the site, you can track your order, create a Wish List, and keep up to date with special offers and promotions.
4. Simply follow the prompts, finalise your payment in Australian Dollars with Visa, Mastercard, Amex or PayPal and your order will be confirmed at the last step.
Are my personal details safe?
Your privacy is important to us. Please note that all personal details provided will remain with thedharmadoor.com.au and will not under any circumstances be distributed to third parties. Your details will be kept on a private database for thedharmadoor.com.au's use only. For our full privacy and security policy please click here.
Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
No, you can shop at The Dharma Door without creating an account, but by creating an account, you will be able to:
1. Check out faster
2. Save multiple shipping addresses
3. Access your order history
4. Track new orders
5. Save items to your wish list
You will also be given the opportunity to create an account after you make your initial purchase - all you need to do is add a password.
What payment methods does The Dharma Door accept?
We accept credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard, Amex) and Paypal for online retail orders. For wholesale orders, please request further information at email@example.com
Will my payment be secure?
The Dharma Door website is as secure as we can possibly make it. All credit card transactions are processed using The DPS gateway, who use industry leading technology to keep your information safe. For our full privacy and security policy please click here.
How do I know if an item is in stock?
All items are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and are in stock unless "Sold Out" is displayed. Please be aware that even if an item is in your shopping bag, it can still be bought by another customer until you have completed your order.
Can I change my personal information?
Yes, if for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by The Dharma Door is not correct, please visit the website and, after logging into the site using the "Sign In" menu on the home page, your personal information will be made available for review and change.
How do I make a complaint?
If you have a question or complaint about the service you have experienced from The Dharma Door, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would prefer to talk to someone, please call 02 6629 1114 or 0423 730 273 (within Australia).
Have a question about Shipping and Returns?